22.12.08

Good things

These were supposed to be the last of the wreaths.......made another tonight, I am just a girl who can't say no. Possibly my favourite of the year, blue spruce, viburnum tinus, Skimmia Kew Green and eucalyptus pods.





The flu still has a stronghold, today's remedies have been Buttercup syrup and Golden Newt (I know so unladylike - I drank it straight from the bottle as well) It has helped numb the pain of a pulled muscle in my neck and my left hind wisdom tooth that has decided to make an appearance.

We have a couple of copies of The Flower Shop and Friends left, and a few of the little book Flower shop secrets, perfect stocking fillers, and features photographs of yours truly.

I had one of the best presents in the post on Saturday, Nicki from White Garden
in Henley sent all the florists in the book a compilation CD of all our favourite songs. If you want to know what mine is, or what Marcelle dances to of an evening...buy the book.

No comments: