14.8.10

You've got 4 and 20 hours



Just one day to prove to me
That your love has got the power
To make me believe
Or take me where I wanna be


The first song i heard this morning.

I am having one of those days where good music is following me around, I feel like I am in a film, probably a Richard Curtis one.

I spontaneously broke into dance in the DIY shop, they were playing the Dirty Dancing theme. Apologies to the man buying a paint brush who was my unwitting audience.

Does anybody know what these tropically looking things are? I'm sorry I haven't a clue.

The good people of Stamford now believe them to be "Dragon Rods".....

4 comments:

Sherri B. said...

When I first saw the photo, I thought it was a close up of the Prayer Plant that had not opened up yet...I Googled it with no luck.
..Have a good weekend.

floweranoracks said...

My supplier calls them pookers , which I think is the normal situation of the Dutch getting carried away with their vowels ie pokers , as they don't know what they are either. I still like them !

floweranoracks said...

They be Cannomois virgata ( Reeds) according to Mrs Pryke

Anonymous said...

we call them 'lipsticks' which I think you will find appealing...