23.7.11

Stars fading but i linger on dear


Still craving your kiss
I'm longing to linger til dawn dear
Just saying this...

Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you.
But in your dreams, whatever they be,
Dream a little dream of me.

We opted for The Mama's and The Papa's version.

Wedding flowers from last week, maybe by next week, I will have caught up and bring you today's and yesterday's. Hard to say.

and my new business cards, made with photographs from the blog.

Quite a bit excited about them.

Small things.

7 comments:

KELLY said...

ah mama cass...i love that song to bits. beauty to match your creations there. and your business cards? oh my. i need one of those to frame and put on my wall! please start up a little buy me button to the side there. yes over there →

i had to google how to do that xx

Erin said...

what variety is that stunning pink rose?

domestikate said...

That song makes my heart happy. As do your flowers!

Mother Hen at Sea said...

These are so, so romantic, and I adore the business cards xxx

Kay said...

those flowers are so gorgeous i could eat them.....yum!!

Liza said...

Beautiful, thank you darling.

Mrs B said...

3rd photo down...divine. As Kay says...edible.

Love the cards. PP & JP eat your heart out.

Do your brides really get their bouquets delivered in baskets??...please say no, just to make me feel a little less scrooge like with my tissue paper filled boxes