22.8.12

Prep for a weekend of events

 
of the non-floral variety.

Floristry is only really 10% flowers.

The rest of the time is spent making model aeroplanes and eating Daim bar flavoured Mikado. Which are far too sweet and do not taste of Daim bars

i am still eating them.

This is the weekend of the orange wedding, i can barely contain my excitement.

Do you remember 2 1/2 years ago when i made that sweeping prediction and wasn't very good at taking photographs?

and yes that is ranunculus and yes it is August, and I've had them in since July.

because I can.

The dahlias sont English, so chillax people.

2 comments:

Opus T. Penguin said...

I love those airplanes.

Mrs Beard said...

ooo the orange-y dahlias have made me like orange just a little bit....ooo, I am looking forward to seeing the photos from this wedding!